Extra TrueGrip Sleeve for the Handy™131 Reviews
The TrueGrip sleeve is designed to ensure maximum pleasure with Handy™ and should last for a long time.
However, it is always good to have a couple of extra available.
The patent-pending sleeve turns cleaning into a quick and easy job. Just rinse the sleeve with water after use – it’s that simple. It is equipped with “guide tracks” to ensure that it does not fall out of place with the True Grip Band.
For all products, except the HandyTM Machine
With your statutory rights, you can cancel your order or contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The
cancellation period expires 14 days from the day on which the Products are delivered.
To exercise the statutory right to cancel you must inform us by contacting us in one of the following ways:
- By e-mail: [email@example.com]
- By using the included cancellation form, (you are not obliged to use this form.).
To meet the cancellation deadline, you must send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to
cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
In order to cancel, the Products must be unused and in undamaged condition with and in its original, intact
packaging, complete in all its parts.
Delivery costs (and any customs duty, if applicable) arising from the return of the Products shall be borne
exclusively by the Customer.
In any case, the Customer forfeits the right to cancel the order for the Products in question should the Seller, at
his own discretion uncover any of the following:
- that the returned Product, and/or its packaging is not intact;
- that the returned Product is without its original external and/or internal packaging;
- that the returned Product is missing components included in the delivery
- that the Product has been used